Tuesday, August 3, 2010

My P90X Journey Update

It's been awhile since I've posted anything about how I am personally doing with P90X. I am in the middle of week 7 now and loving the change up in routine. "Chest & Back" as well as "Shoulders & Arms" have been taken out and replaced with "Chest, Shoulders, & Triceps" and "Back & Biceps"

When switching up which muscles are working together, you can really feel the difference. For example, when working out your biceps, there is a noticeable difference when doing it while your back muscles are tired as opposed to your shoulders and triceps being tired.

Not only did the muscle combination change, but most of the exercises are completely different from what was done in Phase 1. There are more variations of push ups and pull ups as well as some really creative weight lifting moves that are both challenging and fun.

As for my results, I took my weight and measurements at the end of week 6. Here's how I did:

Stat Day 0 / Week 5 / Week 6
Weight 255 / 237 / 233
Waist 44 / 40.75 / 40.75

The pounds keep melting away. I know that the waist size stayed the same this week, but that could just be that the tape measure was not straight, that is was too loose this week, or too tight last week. Either way, I am seeing improvement every week. Starting P90X was the best decision of my life. What are you waiting for? Make the commitment to press play every day, eat healthy, and "Do your best and forget the rest."

For more information about Team Beachbody and P90X, please visit http://www.beachbodycoach.com/thekoz

1 comment:

  1. GREAT JOB Paul!!!! So impressed! KEEP PUSHING PLAY!!!!!

    ReplyDelete