Sunday, April 17, 2011

Asylum Day 3

Yesterday, I took on the "Back to Core" workout in Asylum. This workout went from upper back all the way down to hamstrings. I knew that I was in for a challenge, but I felt I was ready for it.... with one problem.

Being that I have lower back issues, I was a little concerned about this workout. I have 2 hurniated discs in my back, but I did what I could and survived. There isn't really a way to modify these exercises, so I just took breaks when I felt any lower back pain.

I'm going to say this a LOT during these posts, but Asylum is NOT for beginners. These exercises are hardcore and take strength, endurance, flexibility, and mental focus. I'll be back tomorrow with my review of Vertical Plyo.


For more information about Team Beachbody, please visit http://www.beachbodycoach.com/thekoz

No comments:

Post a Comment